Public to Public Partnerships (P2Ps) aim at the coordination of national/regional research and innovation activities and the collaboration between national/regional funding organisations. Apart from implementing transnational calls (you can find these calls in the call calendar) there is a range of other possible joint activities. The list below describes examples that have already been implemented by P2P networks.
ERA-NET Cofund: the consortium may carry out other activities in addition to the mandatory EC cofunded joint call. Where appropriate, additional partners which do not participate in co-funded call might be involved. The activities have to be related to the coordination of public research and innovation programmes and should focus on the preparation and implementation of joint activities including additional calls without EC top-up funding. The reimbursement of coordination cost is limited to those beneficiaries that carry out activities that go beyond the co-funded call.
- Mapping national/trans-national activities
- Foresight and common vision
- Strategic Research Agenda / Implementation Plan
- Additional joint calls
- Knowledge sharing amongst researchers
- Mobility and Training of Researchers / activities promoting early career scientists and young
- Research Infrastructures
- Stakeholder involvement
- Dissemination/ Up-Take of research results
- Widening Participation (activities related to extending cooperation with less active EU countries)
- Internationalisation (activities related to extending cooperation to third / non-EU countries)
- Monitoring and evaluation/assessment activities both in relation to the network itself or the co-funded projects
- Other activities that support the alignment of national programmes
- Other joint activities